Monday, April 11, 2005

Victory is within my grasp!!

I am a literal DAY away from completing my first grey hunter!! I would have taken a picture tonight, alas my batteries DID die, and my rechargable ones are still charing (think i need to give them 16 hours or so). What do i have left on this single grey hunter? Simple.. Just his right shoulder pad (mainly the pelt and red stripe) and i have a red stripe to paint on his right knee pad. Once that is done, he is FINISHED!! Assuming the rechargable batteries are charged up tomorrow, y'all will get pics!!

Other Grey Hunters are slowly progressing now, but not as much as that single one as i was aiming really hard to have it done tonight. But its almost complete ^_^

A new Grey Hunter has hit the painting line, as im sure more will follow after the completion of this single hunter. Even managed to paint his hair in the EXACT way i wanted it, so all thanks to the vallejo paint range there. Great Company wise, i will probably stick to the thunderwolf marking, as i dont trust my free hand what so ever! Plus, the 2nd edition codex says its a lucky marking, so yeah, i think ill side with luck. Plus it takes me so long as it is to churn out minis, so why not go with the pre-made decals.

It is unfortunate no pics could be taken, but at least the next time i take pics, the mini will be in its finished glory and added to my photobucket (all profile view). Heck knows if ill finish any more by the end of the week, but we'll see how things go.

So stay tuned in tomorrow, as you'll see a completed mini in all its glory!!


-TAS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will comment every time without using my blogger id because then I'd have to go to my blogspot..and logout over there.
Takes to much of my precious time :P

So: I'm waiiiiiiiiting for the pics.

Anonymous said...

heh still didn't finished the grey hunter this weekend eh :P bad boy
aw well at least it's close....
but don't keep us waiting to long eh,

-Rico

The Angelus Sanctus said...

@ Arjan - You lazy man!! But at least you will still comment ^_^ I only got home like 15 minutes ago (10 hrs at work) so im rather pooped. But i will get the painting done later tonight, so dont worry, pics will come, Yessss...

@ Rico - Well i came CLOSE, but oh well. It should definitely be finished tonight though. Btw, i got your package today :P Although, who in the heck taught you how to wrap an international parcel :P


-TAS

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´m waiting! Waaaaiting! Waiting for that Grey Hunter pics. ;)
How´s it going? :)

I have nothing to do, bored and without the B&C my life is empty (I should really get a life!!! ;D ), I *nned* that Grey Hunter pics!

Or I could study some or even paint, but right now I don´t *feel like* doing that... ;P

Cheers!

Tobias

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah yeah, ill get the pics, good grief :p Man, i hate to see what the email from you was about now.. Hahah. Dont worry, ill get the pic soon, so relax my friend =) And yeah, you do need a life outside the B&C :P

Study OR painting would be good, the latter being the best :P


-TAS