Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another minor Space Wolves Update

Once again, i am posting yet another minor Space Wolves update. Although i only painted for under an hour (bought some DVDs tonight) i THINK i have two body sections done, adding the total to THREE body sections completed. The other torso i suspect will be completed within the next few days, as i need to just add some final touches to the large wolf pelt and then i can get underway on the remaining torso segements: belt and chest eagle. This weekend i am also going to try and get some GS work done so i can get started on the remaining 6 odd grey hunters. I also believe i have some purity seals to carefully remove, but other than that, progress is going well. Since its only the 7th of April, im still hopeful for a single completed grey hunter by the end of the month, especially if i get this GS work done this weekend. The only thing that "bothers" me is that i havent decided if i want to have a color for the Great Company shoulder pad. Since im using the thunderwolf as my great company marking, i dont necassarily "need" to do a shoulder pad color. However any ideas/suggestions would be nice. Other than that, there isnt that much to report.

Before i forget, in addition to my "mad" DVD splurge (3 DVDs for $70) i also picked up some rechargable batteries for my Digicam, so never again shall their be pauses in images, unless i come out and say NO images!!

As always, check in again tomorrow to see what new work ive done and hopefully there will be some rejoicing about more completed paint stages.



-TAS

4 comments:

Arjan said...

I'm to lazy to convert AUS dollars to euro's atm..but what I do want to know, is on which movies did you spend your money, and is/was it worth it.

I will be watching your blog to see the new photo's. That is..if GW doesn't release a new sneakpeak because then I will be oogling at that all day.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

IIRC, i think $1 AUD is about $2.3 EURO, so yeah. As for what DVDs:

- Resident Evil: Apocalypse
- Underworld
- Aliens vs Predator

I watched RE and AvP as i missed them in the cinema, both were very nice. Even AvP gave me ideas for my future Nid army :P As well as a few ideas if i wanted to show "Tyranid Vets" without going down the whole Ultramarine thing, cos yeah, they arent the ONLY group of peeps that fight the 'nids.

Heh.. I wont be doing pics THAT soon, so oogle the sneakpeak!


-TAS

Anonymous said...

just used a 'converter' and it came down to this.
70 AUD is about 43,89 euro.
So about 15 euro per dvd. That isn't a bad deal. Although Underworld is a cool movie, the thing is, it is at it's best the first time you watch it.

Converting rate at a Buy setting.
If I went from Australia back to here and sold my remaining AUD I'd only get 38,94 euro for my 70aud.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah, converting to AUD to EUR isnt too crash hot (if i was to go as a tourist). But for you coming here, it wouldnt be too bad. as $70 AUD is about $117 EUR.

But ehh.. money is weird.