Friday, April 01, 2005

A more in-depth update!

As i promised previously, I was going to do a more in-depth update. So first off, i welcome Arjan to the whole blogging concept. Although more a Tyranid player, he still has some great stuff to show off, plus he does have that random beer marine that intrigues me.

Arjan's Blog

Now as for my April goals, well i know Duregar will find it awfully repeatitive, but hey, what can i say, im a SLOW painter!

April Goals
- HALF a squad of Grey Hunters
- Complete my Thousand Sons Test Mini
- Complete my Sisters of Battle color tests

The color tests for the sisters will be interesting, as it looks like i may need to look at more than just the armor color at this stage. However, the B&C is currently down, so i cant discuss with Vash some of my more recent ideas.

Now some of you are probably asking, where are the pictures? Here is my answer: NOT READY YET! :P I definitely have some time to do some painting tonight, so ill collect some pics after that. Havent thought about what pics ill be taking, but you'll get some teasers here and there for sure.

Keep watchin this space.



-TAS

No comments: