Monday, April 11, 2005

Slightly Concerned.

A few minutes ago i had a quick check of my battery charger and low and behold, the darn red light is STILL ON!! So, those pics i promised for tonight, may not happen, as im not willing to take the batteries til i see the green light on the charger. Of course in saying that, the light probably just switched to green knowing my "luck" for today.

In other news, picked up a few odds and ends off ebay (so much for controlled spluring) one of which was Ragnar's Claw, for a nice price. So, im only missing ONE Space Wolves Novel, although trying to find 'Soul Drinker' and these Blood Angels ones will probably take a bit more determination.

Other than that, we'll see how things go. Im still determined to finish that grey hunter, as i need something to keep me awake and functioning due to a lack of sleep and the fact i have to pop into work at 2AM.... Thank goodness its almost over.


-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I´m continueing my "quest" to browse through you blog! ;9 I do lurk but haven´t commented too much, sorry... *blush* :I

Which Space Wolf novell do you miss..? The first one..? I wish I was in that position, have yet to start reading them (and the Soul Drinker series! I´m at the start of "Crimosn Tears" but have both the Blood Angel books and the Uriel Ventris series left, Ultra-Beakies!!! ;) )
The Soul Drinkers kick ass by the way, really cool guys!

By the way, have you tried out Dawn of War yet..?

Cheers!

Tobias - aka Dog-Breath (don´t ask! ;) )

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, im noticing you have been questing through my blog... I wonder how many pages of it you read just to leave a comment :P

Im missing the last Space Wolves novel - Wolfblade, otherwise im pretty up to date with them. I havent read much of any of them to be honest (work n all). But im sure they will be a great read.

havent tried DoW yet, was hoping to wait til the weekend so i can free up some memory on my computer.

Errr, i aint gonna ask about the dog-breath, but i think i can take a guess as to why.


-TAS

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I can tell you why, this Dog_bretah thing-y ;) (otherwise I´ll face some odd misunderstandings me thinks!).
I signed up on The Whaaagh! (cool ork Forum, you want the link?) with the same avatar and username as on the B&C. The friendly Orks accepted it but called me Dog Breath, I found that pretty fun and added it to my signature. ;)

Cheers!

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Ahh, so thats why you are now known as "Dog Breath". Heh Heh.. An interesting nick name for sure!

Although, gah YOU JOINED AN ORK FORUM!!! Shame on you!! :P



-TAS