Friday, April 15, 2005

Time for some new pics!

Here we are folks, a new pic of my current Paint in Progress Grey Hunters. There are two more grey hunters not shown, as i have some touching up to do to those two. The third hunter from the left will probably be the next mini to be completed. But we'll see how things go. Not looking too bad in my books, i actually kinda like what i have done. So, slowly but surely things are getting there, hopefully by the end of next week we'll see some more pleasant results. I'm still hoping (now that its half way through April) i will still finish half the pack of Grey Hunters, as i hoped to do for my April goals. Of course i would like to finish more, but i dont want to aim TOO high.



Current Paint in Progress Grey Hunters Posted by Hello


-TAS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!

It´s looking good, I like how you converted those legs, find that tricky myself and rarely bother.
That pair of legs and torso ;P with the "belt-neck-lace", please, give us (me ;) ) a close up of that, it looks very nice indeed! What colours did you use..? Vallejo? GW`Which ones? How did you do it? :D

Cheers!

Tobias

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah, leg conversions werent too hard, i thought it be harder, but yeah.. Id probably use GS next time over milliput though, as my milliput is going a bit funny.

Wow... you WANT a close up.. Ok... Ill see what i can do. The wolf tooth "necklace" IIRC, was actually all done in GW paints!! IIRC, it was the black undercoat, with a basecoat of snakebite leather, followed by bubonic brown and then bleached bone. Pretty much the same method i use for the insides of my pelts actually. Nothing that spiffy to be honest.



-TAS