Sunday, April 17, 2005

Still Slowly Progressing.....

I'm still making slow progress on the hunters, with one nearing about 80% completeness. Should be able to whack on his backpack and shoulder pad tomorrow, and maybe even his head. However, i MAY leave the head til i attach the other arm, which is probably a few hours more work, but it shouldnt be too bad at all. Definitely be the end of next week ill have TWO Grey Hunters completed, so i am getting there.

As for my Sisters, i started up a third color test, because i found a blue that was around the lightness of what i was wanting, but i fear it may be TOO light. However, im going to try it out, but i suspect im sticking with the light grey scheme for sure. If i can find a suitable sister, i may start up a proper Sisters paint test in the next week or so.

Thats about it really...



-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a sister if you need one... ;D

I tried to prime one Cadian today, with a brush, because we talked about... That almost killed me..!
How do you manage?? ;)

Sounds like you do make some nice progress right now, keep up the steam!

And, I´ve yet to find out my Blogger password... *sigh* And I did actually have something useful to write... :(
Ah well, it will eventually pop back into my head.
Thanks Arjan, by the way, for posting a comment! As soon as I can log in again, i´ll get that Blog running..! ;P

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I was already wondering why you weren't updating in such a long time :D

Offering a sister to Chris is NOT a good idea. It'll make him go all slaaneshi on her :P {Yeah I know it's about the sisters of battle :D ).

Anonymous said...

Hehe,
it´s okay, but he have to take the boyfriend in the "bargain" as well.

Yeah, my Blog... I´ll remember it, soon... And now I have have pics to update it with, but not the password..! *sigh*

Did you get my *spam PM* on the B&C Chris..?

Cheers!

Tobias

The Angelus Sanctus said...

WTF are you two talking about?!?!!?!?! Ugh.. You have a spare sister? OOOOH!! SPAM MY LETTER BOX!! MWHAHAHAHAAAA!!! No.. like seriously :P

As for undercoating by brush, i dunno, ive done it for so long i dont have any problems with it. Doesnt take that long either, two coats later i have a nice thinly undercoated miniature. What more could i want :)

Im glad im keeping the steam going, although i havent been feeling too great as of late, but im still managing i guess.

I HOPE you remember your pw to your blog soon.. Gee wiz man... How could you FORGET the pw? Heck, things like my photobucket and blogger, although use different names to B&C, all three have the same pw. And i did see your "spam" from B&C, and i left you a reply to that :)

On that note, i might add in some new links for Your Pbase and Arjan's photobucket.