Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Undercoating night.

I had a quick check of the batteries in the Digicam and i do still get a charge going, but not a full charge, so ugh, heck knows how long its going to take for a full battery charge. However, ill try and take some pics again tomorrow night and keep going until the batteries "die" and take it from there.

As the title says tonight was an undercoat night. Would have done more, but im pulling alot of work shifts here and there, so most of my time NOT involved with work is trying to get a moments peace OR sleeping. None the less, on top of the previous base coated three grey hunters, i now have three new grey hunters out on the production line. Also undercoated some odds and ends for one grey hunter, so things are progressing nicely, although i would love a bit more time to do some more painting.

Modelling wise, havent done much, if any at all, as i am rather focused on trying to get these grey hunters done. Hopefully ill get one, maybe two grey hunters do a 75% completed level come the early weekend, but we'll see how things go.

Tomorrow i will get pics of some sort, as ive noticed my front page of my blog is almost pure text.



-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's pure text, well that was a revelation! :P
mmm mine is too, but a lot less posts. But that is because I didn't have my warhammer in my room for the last two weeks :S
But now I have it with me and I will try to finish my warriors as far as I can, paintwise.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah, its back to pure text again *sighs* But i hope to change that real soon. Heh, i have heaps of post :P Esp for this month as its pretty much one a day.

Glad to see you have ur models with you again!


-TAS

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!

I think I remember you wrote you did undercoat with brush and paint, right..? If so, why not using spray? When you´ve tried it you won´t go back! You get a nice even coat and it saves time 8and brushes!). That is, if you actually do undercoat "by hand"...
Anyways, for some reason it feels good, I´m not the only busy person... ;)
I haven´t done too much lately either, the 2nd ´Raider is still half built, no more painting and I´ve not started the Cadian-test-painting... :P
But, looking at your Sisters of Battle, I finally realize what beautiful models they are. So many nice details and cool bolters!
Must resist... I cant´t start another army... Aagh!

Ok, I won´t, but I like the models, alot! Though Space Wolves and the Ecclesiarchy don´t match very well! ;)

Keep it up!

Tobias

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, i was WONDERING who was posting like a mad fanatic in my Blog. Guess its you Tobias :P

I dont like spraying, i dunno why, i know its easier, but id rather sit there and hand paint them etc.

Yeah, ive been pretty busy as of late, but i think i can get some hours back in the day to paint etc, which relieves me to no end.

Heh, shame on you for leaving that poor beautfiful Land Raider in a half complete stage and your poor cadians lacking some paint :P

Yeah, the Sisters have great models, just a shame they arent easily convertable. Heh, go on.. Start a 5th army :P Heh Heh.

Yeah, Space Wolves and the Ecclesiarchy dont match well, but ehh... Hence why they are separate armies! ^_^


-TAS