Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Success!!!!!

My FIRST Grey Hunter has been completed! Other than the thunderwolf symbol and the snow, paint wise, the model is completed. However, the batteries are STILL charging, so heck knows when the first pic of this Grey Hunter will be done. I guess that gives me some extra time to assign his name, which i will write underneath his base (not on the side). Tomorrow i suspect will be more of a undercoat and basecoat night more than anything else and i will TRY and get a pic of this grey hunter. So one down, nine more to go. Although i have that sad feeling, i wont have half the pack done by the middle of the month, i could stand to get two very close, as arms, shoulder pads, shoulder pads and helm'd heads arent too difficult to do.

So yeah, GO ME! ^_^


-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of 'batteries/accu's ' do you have? I have GP Powerbank's and they need something like an 18h charge (that is the 1800NiMh). But I also got 2100 NiMh which..I guess take even longer for a full charge.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Apparently its a 16hr charge to attain the full charge, but these are 2100 NiMh batteries as well, so ill see how things go. Im just trying to remember WHEN i wacked them onto the Charger.. May have been sunday afternoon.... I might go check to see if the Green LED is up and on, as ill be alot more happier.


-TAS

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!

Now you´ve got me hooked, I can´t wait to see that very first finished Space Wolf of yours! ;9
Nice touch you choose the Thunder Wolf as your Great Company marking, it´s my no. 2 favourite, after the marking Ragnar have (that´s what my Wolves are, Ragnar´s, boring me! ;D).

I´ve yet to pick up my Vellejo Colours, but they are in the post office together with Nightbringer and the rest of those Ultra-Beakie books. After seeing your very nicely painted Space Wolves I can´t wait to actually try the Vallejo Paints out! :)

Cheers!

Tobias

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, im glad i have you hooked! The finished grey hunter is eagerly anticipating his photo shoot! I like the thunderwolf, good background behind it, and it isnt that common (in comparison to say Ragnar's).

Go pick up those paints silly!! You wont regret trying them out. Looks like you have a nice bundle of things to pick up from the Post office. I hope you enjoy the reading.


-TAS