Friday, April 01, 2005

A Quick Update on Things

I intend to do a more extensive update tonight, but im at work atm, and somewhat bored, so here is a SHORT update.

After being "made" to buy it, i finally bought Firewarrior at EB for $30. Not too bad, im quite happy with it at that price. Anyway, it (oddly enough) aint that bad a game, especially with the whole going around and shooting things dead concept. As a result, it is KINDA making me like those damn fish 'eads, so yeah, a lil peeved on that note. However if i was to start a Tau army, bah, GO THE HORDE CONCEPT!! None of this pish pash Battle Suit crap!!

Today is also the start of APRIL! Thus, i will post my April goals later today, although ill hint now, it will be somewhat repeatitive of LAST months goals.

I had a quick think about my Sisters again today, especially after some PMs with Vash from the B&C, and i was wondering, how about yellow robes? If done properly, yellow can be quite appealing and ive rarely seen yellow robes outside of WHFB.

And on my final note, i will post a link to Arjan's blog later on, since ive somewhat started a new craze amoungst the people.

Thats it for this update, check in later on, for a more extensive update and if everything is good, i MAY throw in some pictures!!


-TAS

2 comments:

Arjan said...

thanks. I'll try to put something usefull up soon :D.
And I'll poke around on blogspot to where I exactly do this linkin stuff (I know..right side of the screen).

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, dont worry, i havent put anything "useful" as such as of late on mine.

As for the linkin' stuff, there should be above your main box, a whole array of buttons (much like how TF is set up) and it works like that :)