Saturday, December 31, 2005

97th Post (The last of 2005)....

Well thats it ladies and gents, another year over and out... So with that in mind, Happy New Years to all. Have fun, stay safe and thats about it really....

Anyway, on a more happy note, I did get to replace the Soul Drinker novel with something and bought me a box of Gaunts. In hindsight, I wish I got the Dryads instead, but oh well... Can never have too many Gaunts, and the Dryads can wait, which means, my AotL go back on the back burner for a few more months (which isnt bad, esp if the DA codex is indeed the next codex out).

Also picked up some random items: A glue gun (for the nice slime effect for my nids), a few containers (one for storing army bits, another for flock materials). So, that is pretty much my last 2005 'haul' I guess.. Wont be one in 2006 for a wee while (maybe Feb-ish). I also back tracked some of my older archives and it looks like I still have approximately 18 days before my blog is actually one year old.. Soo.. Im sure ill hit the 100th post by that time (100 posts in a year, aint too bad :P).

Tonight I hope to get those gaunt bits washed, go to a friends lil 'party' tonight for a bit and tomorrow, I shall do the official 2006 'resolution' thread relating to all matters GW etc etc...

Otherwise, enjoy the end of the year folks, see you in 2006!!



-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a solid plan. Now only to execute it ;)

I might need to make a more firm to-do list for my nids too. Although I finally finished removing ALL the moldlines of 8 hormagaunts and can start painting them all. No fancy highlighting on them though. Just plain Kraken Remix theme. Fancy highlighting is for the bigger bugs like warriors, raveners and the bigger stuff.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yes, yes.. Solidity indeed!!

Heh, as for a game plan for this year, already done and made and so far, it's going well...

Heh, I usually dont highlight things normally, unless I can be arsed too, but given my paint scheme, it would a bit weird without the highlights, but that isnt too difficult anyway.

So yeah, woo!!!



-TAS

Arjan said...

Did all the red gore on 8 hormagaunts. Only have to do the bleeched bone on like 5 of them. And then the green and blood red eyes, and the teeth.
So I'm making real progress on the gaunts. I think I will add toxin sacs to them.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, nice progress there indeed!! I tried to do some painting, but wasnt too motivated to do so, but I feel a bit more motivated to do more modelling work.



-TAS