Thursday, December 15, 2005

91st Post....

As the title states, this is the 91st post for my blog. Will I see 100 by the end of the year? Will there be a fancy 100th post thing?? Who knows?!?!?!!!!

Anyway, did some work on the 'Nids (not painting wise) but notepad and pencil wise. Listed out all the biomorphs that would be useful for me to keep in line with my fluff etc. Listed out the units I would use (Hive Tyrant, Tyrant Guard, Warriors, Genestealers, Hormagaunts, Rippers, Raveners, Carnifex). Still deciding on the Genestealers though, but yeah that wasnt too bad a list to work with. Then I went through some options and did up a basic Hive Tyrant and Carnifex for about 100 pts... But yeah, its been fun and interesting thus far. The only issue that came up for me, so Im directing this question at Arjan is the biomorph 'Implant Attack'. It seems pretty handy, BUT when it comes to the second wound, is it ONLY for that single model, or do additional wounds infliced by implant attack get thrown around the unit?

Thats about it.. Might do that black wash in a lil while.. we'll see



-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

check your chatlog :P

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh... I did the black ink/wash over the 'Nids and it seems to have done the trick and brought down the 'intensity' of the gunmetal dry brush. I may do another inking to see if I can bring the intensity down a tad bit more, but it looks pretty good.


Ill post updates as they come along.



-TAS

Erwin said...

I can tell you the answer on that one:
no! It only causes an additional wound on the same model.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah Arjan gave me the run down of how Implant Attack works earlier, so Im less inclined to take it, but we'll see, I dunno yet lol.

Well now that Im home, I might get cranking to a tad bit more painting, but that depends how much food I need to injest before that stage.


-TAS