Friday, October 14, 2005

She's done.. well.. almost...

It's actually quite annoying when I cant post WIP pics cos Ive got a whole heap sitting on my cam atm, and Im actually losing track of what pic is what! Nonetheless, Aside from the robe areas, the mini is done. I'll probably wait til after the robes are done before I do a high light of her armor, and I still have the back pack to do as well. I also did a bit more work on a few bits and pieces of grey hunters here and there. Was doing some shoulder pad work, and good grief Im getting sloppy. Suffice to say, I think for future reference Im going to have to mix and match fine detail work with full on large blocks of undercoating so my eyes get a quick break. In terms of my laptop, the hard drive in actually died, so HOPEFULLY Ill get it back on saturday after they install a new 80Gig hard drive in (gawd Im not looking forward to seeing the price for this repair job).

At this rate I may have another Grey Hunter completed by the weekend, who knows at this point in time. Ive got to just do a quick wash and highlight on the bolter, finish up the shoulder pad, do some of the helmet areas and do the lil accessories and that will be that guy done. Assuming Im clever enough to get bits done like pelts and colors used etc at the right times, it could actually be done by then. Ill probably paint up some purity seals for the SoB mini I did to give her a tad bit more character since the models arent exactly easy to convert.

Otherwise thats about it. Guess its back to browse over the B&C and stuff before bed time (whenever that will be).




-TAS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First thing I thought when I read the title...: she's done? medium rare, or...
hehe.

You could keep notes of the pics you take to prevent forgetting what they are ^^
Hope you get your laptop back soon..did they manage to salvage the data of your deceased hard disc? If there was really important stuff on there..there are companies who can do it.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

I like my steak rare to medium rare :P

Well I have a good idea of what the pics are, although the mini at times looks closer or further away in every second pic and the flash does funny stuf at times. Ill have a better look once I have the laptop back. As for the laptop, they managed to get about 70% of the material back, as I had alot of bad sectors on my disk, which is probably why it died in the end. If things went well, should get a call on saturday about it.


-TAS