Sunday, October 16, 2005

It's Back!!

Got the laptop back today, and the bill wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be (which is good). Running through the folders and slowly re-installing programs and moving My old files over and yeah, it gets a bit ugly at times, particularly with the folders as I lost 50% of My hard drive (which is app 27 Gigs worth of material).

So far things are going ok, with the occasional "oh gawd" and few other moans and bitches.

Unfortunately I did lose a substantial part of My 40K folders, so My step by step Sister is going to be a lil weird, but Ill try and get those pics done up asap. But yeah, so far things are going ok, Im not too insane just yet (thank goodness).

Otherwise, keep watching, and Ill try and get some pretty pictures, well, when I get photoshop or paintshoppro re-installed....

*Shakes head bitterly*




-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Im not too insane just yet (thank goodness).'

Everything we've been told is a lie ^_^
Good to hear that you're not breaking down entirely.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Well Im glad your not insane yet.. That would be bad!

Yeah, aint breaking down yet, but gawd damn.. Least it makes virus and spyware scans alot easier... Plus it gives Me a chance to re-organise stuff.

Btw, You know any good places I can get a Product Key of DoW? Now that I have an 80G Hard Drive, having space for it isnt a problem now, so yeah.. I wanna crack it open, but Im pretty sure Im going to need a Key for it.



-TAS

Erwin said...

We feel for u man..

I we were to loose al that sweet mp3 goodness.. *shudders at the thought*

anyway good to hear the REALLY essential stuff for your actual life still exist..

now go on and start backupping your stuff in a timely manner!

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah.. Even some of the mp3s that survived, some of them have gone corrupt, so Im probably going to need to go through every single mp3 file I have to see which are still normal and which ones need to be replaced.

But yeah, Ill start backing things up. Ill probably start burning cd albums that way it aint so bad next time around. Plus I wanna TRY and get a 200 GIG external h/d (even more back up fun!!)


-TAS