Friday, April 28, 2006

Lil Minor Update

Nothing really MAJOR I guess....

Did a lil haul today of:

- Horus Rising (1 chapter down, and EXCELLENT already)
- Bloodquest Graphic 'A5' Novel

That is about it really. Did some random readings of the Rulebook last night and yeah, that was good. Although reading that damn thing in bed HURTS. So I need to get the BfM version which is alot smaller, half the size and yeah. Hmm, if I can get two of them (the rule book not the box set) I can even highlight crap in one *ponders this and pays more attention to ebay perhaps*.

In other happy news, I got the job! I start my first shift on monday so that will be good *nods*. Also going to sort out the Layby at my hobby store, as I saw something I want to get for a friends Birthday (which is in mid-may) and im debating if i want to get it there and then or wait. I guess either way it doesnt matter, I will still pay the same amount for it either way. So yeah all around good news. I'll probably do a bit more 40K work of some sort as the night goes on before bed time (leaning towards the 'Niddies). Any decent stuff will be photographed and put up (if only for Arjan's sake).




-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing to see if non-blogger members can leave a post.



-TAS

Erwin said...

yay! GLHF with the job. Finally a way to finance the armies ^^"

And yes we will hurry with the sending of FEAR and spare parts.

cya round the web. It's gonna be busy for me so don't expent to get a lot out of me for the coming three to four weeks. (yes that does mean even less than my usual amount of communication will take place)

-E

Anonymous said...

I always post as 'other' because I'm to lazy to log in..and don't want to be logged in 24/7.

Good to see you're working on stuff.
I might do some more painting on my Broodlord the Arjan metal way..or something ;)

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Howdy Gents =)


@Erwin - Yesss.. job to support my 40K habit, ABOUT TIME!! Although SLOWLY planning things now that I have extra cash to play with. Looks like ill be working under 22 hours a week or so, although next week I wanna know why I have the friday off, so Im talking to the person who did the roster. Otherwise i could bump it up to under 26 hrs a week.

Im sure ill see ya around, you always tend to find SOME time to be online. And yes, its nice to hear FEAR and bits are slowly getting there.

@Arjan - Havenet done alot today, although tomorrow I hope to get started on the Modular tank tute. Havent done any painting at all, so we'll see how that goes.



-TAS