Thursday, April 27, 2006

I read faster than I paint....

Yeah, that lil theory threw me off too, but oh well... It also helps that the book I'm reading is good. Finished Faith & Fire the other day, very good book, and I enjoyed it from start to finish (and it only took me a week or so to finish). My hobby store has Horus Rising in stock, so Im planning on picking one up tomorrow and even the lil Graphic Pocket Novel of Bloodquest (since I picked up Daemonifuge). Didn't touch the Immolator Guide at all today, so ill finish it off tomorrow, but at least the model aspect of things are done.



Still waiting to hear back about the job thing, didnt get the call this afternoon, so i should get it tomorrow, probably in the early morning. Im still thinking I did ok, so yeah, should be good. So yeah, book time tomorrow (debating if I want to pick up HH/Xenology/Lone Wolves). Keeping my eye on a few things on ebay, but im seeming to convince myself that buying the box set is better off. Stopped into the actual GW Perth City store and they are all out of the V3 Tau Battleforce, which is annoying as there were some things in that, that i wanted that arent in the V4 version.


That aside, i cleaned up another TS set tonight, so ill probably end up glueing the bolter to the arm and seeing what other random acts of assembly i can do without inhibiting the painting stage too much. Although it has dawned upon me, i can probably attach the shoulder pads to the arms without too many hassles I guess... And yes, i need to do the last assembly stages on that Hormagaunt too (plus im sure it will look alot better with its other legs and some arms).




-TAS

2 comments:

Erwin said...

hmm... yes. Well as for modeling arjan and I will have to get some pics up (after we actually get some work doen of course)

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh I need to get more stuff done so i can take pics.

Hopefully by the end of this weekend I can have one fully assembled Hormagaunt........




-TAS