Friday, April 14, 2006

Getting somewhere...

Since I have been essentially FORCED into this position now, I might as well run with it.. So before I get into the main reason of why this blog exists....



GIVE ME MY F.E.A.R. YOU SON OF A BIZNITCHES!! =P



Please =)



ANYWAY!

To more important 40K matters... Ive done some more painting on the first TS mini and its going quite well (which is kinda scary). Once the base dries a bit more, allowing me to paint over it (darn PVA glue) I can finish up the legs (just need to highlight the trims) glue that one and start slowly whacking up the mini piece by piece upwards. Although I doubt I'll get it finished by the end of Easter, it will come close. Depending on how things go, I might take some pics of it tonight, if not, i'll definitely have pics within the next few days for sure. As for other stuff, the GS from last night should be dry, so I'm considering taking new pics of the 'Alienid' and the WIP Robed AotL Sgt. Still got a lot more practice to go with sculpted robes, but at least it isnt looking like pure crap. I also started doing some stuff for the 'Nid base, but I get the funny feeling i should have laid down the thin later of GS first before commencing work. I probably wont make the base TOO flashy, as Ill have another heck knows how many more lil bugs to do behind it, so Ill get a chance to work on more creative bases. Did some more bits prep for the TS AC, and BLAH, darn characters needing all sorts of flashy bits, oh well. Not like one can do alot with the basic TS models (damn dust concept).

Anyway, thats about it for tonight, if pics come up, you'll see them, if not ill get stuff done in the next few days.



-TAS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go boy!!! ;)

I asked Erwin to put your stuff in a place where I will be able to find it. So somewhere next week we should be able to send you some random stuff ...& FEAR.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yesssssss... Yesssssss GIVE ME MY F.E.A.R.!!!

Am I going to need to search for a Key Gen or anything for it since Im waiting?

I'll write up that nice COMPREHENSIVE list of bits later today, although I suspect most of it will be quickly passed over as you wont be able to get your hands on them.



-TAS

Anonymous said...

well..la di da mr no posts for 2 days ^^

That means another 2 days of delay.
Or..I might still be mr nice guy and send the stuff over ;)
BUT WHERE ARE THE PICCCS and random BS?

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Psht, I had a wedding yesterday so I was busy for most of the day, thus why there was no post :P

I'll get some random pics later today.


-TAS

Anonymous said...

so are you getting anywhere??

gosh..I've brought some bolters but we couldn't find our Eldar stuff...don't know why..we should have about 40 of these pansies..

We'll take a closer look next weekend. Why only then..well..because.

I only came home on sundays. Was a bit broken up from beer and a short night's sleep. Had to eat some PA'd meat, go on a strange mission with DG as ally (it stinks..and that's not only just because it's nurgle ^^).
Had to make a presentation for Relations between the blablabla and the blablabla: blabla from fMRI
5.5hrs sleep..presentation at 9 am. Good presentation..*chatbox*

long day, lots of stress after 12 noon tired. aargh..

well someone has to fill up this place ;)

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Gah, not really, esp since that im down with this weird tummy bug >.< Damn, thats ALOT of pansies you SHOULD HAVE!!! Heh, I still havent made up that lil list yet, guess ill do that later tonight.

Heh, you sound like you've been busy. If im feeling ok, hopefully ill manage something later on tonight.




-TAS

Anonymous said...

well..good news and bad news. We can't find a good deal of our Eldar. Good news: we'll just send some other eldar stuff.

Even more good news: I now got money to send the package to Australia. I'll check my Nid bits box for a bit. Do you need some..MONSTROUS talons? I got a couple spare ones.

now go tell your stomach to bugger off with it's pain etc. and post ;)

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Well send what Eldar stuff you can. Im keeping an eye on ebay as well for Eldar stuff, since Im not prepared to spend $40 on a box of Storm Guardians just yet. Well, $36... (Mmmm 10% discount).

Some MC Talons be nice, no need to go overboard on it, a pair or two will be sufficient. So yeah.. Now Im going to go make a new post :P


-TAS