Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm still alive ^_^

Greetings!!

Yeah, I am still alive and kicking, not really motivated as of late (possibly linked to that big green book, called my thesis). None the less, it is now May and ugh, here comes the "monthly" goals, which, not surprisingly have been with me for the past 6 months already.

I actually had a peak at my minis earlier today, i miss painting them (oddly enough) alot of them are looking quite nice. If i can be unlazy enough tomorrow, ill take a pic of what i think is worthy and post the pic.

Goal wise:

- Finish FOUR more Grey Hunters (Yeah, not aiming that high)
- Complete my 3rd Sisters of Battle Color test
- Complete my Thousand Sons color test

It isnt THAT bad a list, and i will be moving my paint set up within the next few days, so that will help facilitate painting as the painting desk will only be app 7 feet behind me. Of course the downside is moving like 5 armies worth of boxes into a smaller area is not going to be easy at all.

In more happier news, i got my box of Sisters Repentia the other week (for about $20 cheaper than buying them from GW, thank Ebay).

So thats me for this post, ill see what i can do about that pic for everyone since its been a while since ive gone anything.


-TAS

No comments: