Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Great Exodus has begun!!

As the title suggests, ive started moving ALL my 40K related materials OFF the dining table and back into my room. Suffice to say, when i stack all the boxes/bits boxes together, it makes for one rather large tower. If it was all one army, i would so cringe, however since its 5-6 it isnt too bad. Ive also placed my larger mini tower into my lil painting station, so it goes well. All i need to do is give the other side a bit of a clean so i can get my lamp and other mini tower to the other side. As for the actual boxes, heck knows where i am putting them. Had i more shelf space, id probably slip them in there, alas that is FAR from the case. I've already got one shelf full with my BL stuff, WDs and other 40K stuff.

Didnt snap a pic today, so i may try again tomorrow. Could snap one later tonight if im really up to it, so wait and see i guess.

Otherwise, thats about it, slowly getting back into the 40K thing again so hopefully by the end of the week ill be back to my hour per day painting routine.



-TAS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so you're back.
I made a new post too.
And I will try to get one of my tyrant posts on my Blog.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah, im back, and getting back into the swing of things ever so slowly.

Lookin forward to seeing more details on the Tyrant, especially since you got your new pin vice set!



-TAS

Anonymous said...

*tap* *tap* *tap*

*sitting, waiting for pics to be uploaded...*

;)

Glad you´ve posted some new posts here, still doing baby-steps..?
I´ve had some problems with motivation myself to paint but the Terminators helped me to get "back" (to assembling) a bit...

What are you keen on working on now..? The SWs? Other..?

Cheers!

Tobias

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Gah, darn your impatience!!! :P

No i havent taken the pic, as im still working on other non 40K related things and im still trying to set up my paint station in my room.

Yeah, im still baby stepping things (as always). But im glad the terminators helped you out with motivation. Im sure if i sat down again and looked at what i need to paint, it'll hit me.

Still wanting to work on the SWs and finish up some color tests and after that will just be painting of Wolves and modelling of other armies.


-TAS