Thursday, May 19, 2005

I've taken up the Brush once more!

Sure, it was only for about 5 mins, but ive gone back to painting again! Feels weird painting again after my lil time off, but im sure ill get back into the swing of things in no time. Didnt do alot, just patched up a grey hunters back pack and that was it. I would have done a bit more, but i need to get my facts straight again. Not sure if i want to take a break from the painting (again) and go back to modelling a bit, or try and paint. Either way, i am BACK in business!

I need to go back over some old posts, particularly ones around when i started my Thousand Sons and Sister of Battle color tests, as im not sure what paints i used. I have a faint idea, but i want to reconfirm things, as i believe i have bought new paints since.

I'll see what i can do about pictures, might get one up later this weekend as things will settle down a bit.


-TAS

No comments: