Friday, May 20, 2005

Wow, I did some painting!

Before i forget - Tobias, on the main login screen for blogger, in the area that says Username and password stuff, above the password box there is a lil '?' for "forgot pw" i assume (given what the link said). You might want to try it out ;-)

So back to the painting front, slapped on some Sombre Grey coats onto a few pairs of arms and a set of legs, so things are going back to normal again. Stuck that backpack piece to a grey hunter, so all that needs finishing is his arm/bolter piece, his right shoulder pad and his eyes. I doubt ill be able to finish him in the next few days, but we'll see how things go. I was tempted to work on my third Sisters of Battle color test, but ill leave that for the time being.

So thats the good news =)


-TAS

2 comments:

Arjan said...

hah a comment with me logged in :P
GO look at my Beermarine on my blog!!!
*voice of Chris* "but I've already seen it".

So....... Duregar go take a look.
And have you already tried the 'get my password back' thingie?

I tried to log in today and found out I was trying with the wrong username :P

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Wow... You ACTUALLY logged in :P

But ive already SEEN the Beer Marine :P

Havent heard from Duregar in a wee bit, i know ive got half a dozen emails from him that i havent replied to *ugh groans*.

I do hope he tries out the recover PW thing, assuming he DOES recall his user name :P


-TAS