Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quick pic post!

Image quality isn't too crash hot, however here is a progress shot (prior to their undercoating) of my Word Bearer and Iron Hands marines as they slowly progress down the building ladder. The GS work was done last night, however the pics haven't come out too clearly, so the GS work on the IH is actually quite blurry, as the painting progresses i'll make sure i take another picture of just the body so i can at least draw attention to the leg bionics.

Otherwise, we'll see how the next few days go!









-eTAS

4 comments:

Arjan said...

Does the chaos marine have another bolter hanging around his left arm?
And does the iron hands marine have an elbow bolter..

I really like the bionics-leg btw.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Well thats the original WB i posted a wee while ago with the Wrist mounted one. So he is holding a BP whilst the Bolter has been augmented to his left wrist.

The IH marine has a BP augmented into his left arm bionics.

I'll try to get some better pics since these ones are actually pretty bad clarity wise.

Man, those bionics can be a pain i tell you! I'm gonna try and hit up my LGS and see if they MAYBE have the old IH box still floating around, or even an IW one.


-eTAS

Arjan said...

any painting being done atm?
I bought the model of Yriel of Iyanden with 40% discount. Might make a diorama with him.

btw..atm I'm updating an Aussie blog because the author is temporarily indisposed.
I try to fill in the gaps a bit.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Not alot of painting done as of late, work has been killing me some chronic, on top of a few things needing to be done around the house that has sent things a lil bit upside down and inside out since i'm still weeks away from any proper time off. But I have been trying to do the occasional mold line clean up, so not everything has been wasted.


-eTAS