Saturday, January 10, 2009

History Repeats!!

No big surprise really I guess, however work has been pretty hectic the last few weeks, so I am somewhat more drained than I was hoping. Even the two 4-day weekends wasn't sufficient enough to regain some general sanity and stability.

However, stuff does still go on! Just haven't picked up a brush in a wee bit, but i have been playing with plastic and hobby knives heaps!

I've been giving the Librarium Painting Challenge on the B&C a bit of though, although as weird as it sounds, if i do enter I will be so vague with my vow it won't be funny. Chances are it will be along the lines of a single miniature just because it doesn't seem 'extreme' for me given my general life style at this time. Plus if i can finish a single mini, means i'll just re-vow and do another, and if that goes another, etc etc.

Of course the only thing is that i don't want to complete something i've already posted, somewhat cheats it, so i am working on something that i would like to see to completion (and would give the army some focus).

So we'll see. I still have a few days to go before vow submission ends.


-eTAS

6 comments:

Arjan said...

go vow with your life that you will at least finish one miniature!
You know you want to.

..I haven't painted anything in the last 2 weeks either..but I was busy with 40k...just finished the last (only in death) of the Gaunt's ghost books. An awesome addictive read.

Oh and I have to attend to fixing my sick-bay of broken miniatures.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah, I'm still deciding if I will or not. Although one mini.... it shouldn't be TOO difficult!!

Only 40K stuff i've done is cutting stuff up and trying to slowly finish Dark Apostle (which i slowly am). Plus i went about 4 odd weeks without having hit the LGS just because of general work stuff and the fact most of december/january have been a case of something has ALWAYS popped up that caused some annoying time management issues.

Sick bay of broken miniatures? Explain?



-eTAS

Arjan said...

I got a bunch of mini's that need fixing due to transport or gaming damage.
Mainly arms that broke off (luckily at the glue point).

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Tisk tisk! Sounds like you need a better mode of transport for your minis!

Didn't you learn after the pain of the Flyrant? :P



-eTAS

Arjan said...

I seem to never learn.
I'm getting better foam this week though.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Good to hear :)

Although in your defence, the Flyrant incident wasn't your fault.


-eTAS