Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Minor Update

Further work on the Everblight paint technique continues and i THINK i am getting somewhere. Although I have only tested it in the realm of the Citadel Washes and not the inks, i am getting some of the shadding effect i have wanted in addition to the slight tinting on the flesh itself. Process is far from perfect, but it is showing results. The next Shredder i do, i may want to try and do it with the inks instead... I'd ponder it on the Angelius, but given the model and what not, i figured best to test small scale before trying to do it large scale.

My Word Bearer test mini is going ok as well. Main body trunk is undercoated and i have been nit picking at the left arm section with various reds and what have ye nots. I'm thinking i may avoid the final light red because it's a bit brighter than i want it to be (I would rather prefer a rich dark red) for my Bearers. However, i do want to give Skorne Red a try from the P3 range and see what type of red that generates. But so far, so good. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow, but we'll see how things go.




-eTAS

No comments: