Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When will the madness end!!??!?!?!

And I bet that is what most of you are thinking eh? You are probably sitting thinking, wow, he's actually doing some work, but at the same time, when will it all stop and he goes quiet for 6 months? Heh... I personally don't know, and i suspect my drop in WoW time is probably allowing me to paint more, but yeah we'll see how things go (but i do feel good about painting again).

Picture update!

Thought I'd take some happy snaps of the current Word Bearer guys as they are coming along, since I haven't really shown those off, especially the wrist mounted bolter guy.

Other pics are of my Everblight stuff, since i only just realised i haven't taken a pic of the Angelius since it had paint slopped onto it, and i thought I'd take another progress pic of the Shredder as i'm just touching up some of the fleshy pinky bits before i start working on the natural armor.

However, so far, so good!




















-eTAS

2 comments:

Arjan said...

wow (no WoW pun intended) you're really on fire.
A time drop in WoW is a good thing though, I'm going to plan to finish a genestealer a week because otherwise I'll lack behind...hmm that means I'll start tomorrow I guess.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Angelius fully painted!
And about the wristbolter, didn't know you meant thát, but hey..it's chaos, they can get away with everything even if it would be mounted on his head.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah, i'm hoping that i can keep this momentum up for a change, i mean it's keeping me occupied and i'm enjoying it at this point in time. Plus i'm juggling enough to make things interesting still (WB and Everblight). Eventually i'd like to put some WoW time back, but yeah, so far, i'm not really losing sleep over it.

Heh, I can't wait to see the Angelius painted too!! When i'm done i'll be sure to do a comparison between my posing and the stock pose just for the sake of argument. Just don't compare the painting though, of course the stock will have a much better paint job.

Eh, unless it was an Obliterator, i'm quite certain i won't be making any head-mounted Bolters... But you're right, they are chaos, they can get away with practically everything!


-eTAS