Monday, January 09, 2006

100th Post!!! BOOYEAH!!

And here it is, the 100th blog post!! Heh, and still got about 9 more days to go before the big 1 year birthday of the blog.

So as a minor celebration, Id like to say I have FINISHED the test Battle Sister. The base came out looking pretty ok, and im quite happy with it (perfect for city fight). So ill post pics tomorrow for sure.

I also finished another Grey Hunter bringing my total of complete Grey Hunters up to THREE. Sure, im still a fair way away from getting the squad done, but im getting there. Next few days i suspect will be covering black undercoating and perhaps alot of sombre grey nights, but other than that all is going well.

Didnt end up going to the 40K meet up today, as I was dead tired (havent been sleeping well the past few nights). Mind you, it wasnt all that a fantastic of a snooze either, but oh well. Im debating how to do up the Nid base, as I want to try and use some of the bits that I have, but I am trying to save bits for a Devourer and Spinefist based hive fleets (crazy i know). In any case, Ill probably do a bit more modelling tonight (do some more work on the wolf scouts perhaps) and MAYBE free some more Hormagaunts from the sprue as well so I can do some mass work on them rather than one at a time as that will NOT be fun at all....

Might try to aim to do some GS work this week ('Nids and lone Thousand Son) so I can get that out of the way and get ont to the painting aspect.

Check back tomorrow (well later today I guess) and i should have pics up for the completed Sister and Grey Hunter.



-TAS

4 comments:

Erwin said...

Cheers on the 100th post man.
And get us some pics of that sister!

As for the bad sleeping, same here.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Blah.. I think alot of it is weather based, cos its been sucky here temp wise.

Heh, Ill probably go take pics of the Sister and other stuff in a wee while.



-TAS

Anonymous said...

grats on the 100th post.
sleep has been a bit bad over here too. But more as a simple lack of it.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

I think it must be international bad sleep week or something, but who knows....

Anyway, Im proud of the 100th post, it was actually a GOOD post (as it had good news and completed minis mentioned). The 101st post shall have pics of the 100th post ^.^


-TAS