Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Musings...

Since I am having to watch Teletubbies with my Niece, I thought it would be a good chance to grab the laptop and do some musings... Of course, I'm not actually watching it, but i am sitting with her while she watches it and i occasionally poke my head up to see what is going on...

Anyway, I was randomly thinking what my general goals will be for next year, and what better time to start planning than now, since it will take me like 6 months before i make a start on it and yeah... With the work starting on my Everblight crew, i thought i'd try to make an effort of doing more work on them since hopefully i will have an Angelius and a Shredder done sometime soon-ish. So hopefully i will PICK a Warlock to start on and take things from there. At this point in time I'm thinking it will probably be Lylyth. As for what gets painted, that's anyones guess. I also keep having random Protectorate musings with Feora, in addition to the further work on my Cryx, and hopefully either Deneghra or Asphyxious will be completed sometime next year (early is preferable, but we'll see).

Teletubbies is also scary....

Anyway... 40K wise, who knows... I keep getting cravings to do Word Bearers and Iron Hands (I blame the PC&A section on the B&C for this) whilst still trying to do more work on my Angels of the Lion (I really ought to finish those 5 terminators sitting on my desk, despite the fact the rules changed during the progress on them).

I'm probably not going to make any set lists on what i want done since i'm very random on the painting front, but i do hope to try and get a few odds and ends done since i do want to tidy up my paint desk and make it just a tad bit neater and tidier.

Assuming I dont need to pass out later (which i probably will need to) i'll see if i can slap on some more paint onto the shredder or angelius.



-eTAS

No comments: