Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Angelius Update

I am happy to announce that the GS phase has gone well. Wasn't too bad either (thanks to new sculpting tools from Privateer Press) so getting some of that nitty gritty work wasn't too bad. I'm hoping to TRY and get it under coated and everything in the next few days, alas i do know i have some commitments coming up so finding the time to do so will be a tad bit difficult.

However, things are going good *nods*. I'll try to get a pic update soon.


-eTAS

2 comments:

Arjan said...

looking forward to the colors. I need a decent pincer..so I can get the rest of my Ravener (4th ed) pinned.
Did you buy those sculpting tools online or at a store? Cause I'm in search for new tools.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

My LGS got a small quantity of the PP tools and gear in to sample and see how things went. So far i haven't had any problems with them at all.

Like the GW one isn't THAT bad... BUt it's nice to have some extra tools here and there.

If i get a chance to, i'll try to get a pic done soon, but we'll see how things go.


-eTAS