Monday, February 28, 2005

Black Lining is NOT a good thing at times.

I managed to do a bit more work last night, it wasnt alot as it was more painting based, but my goodness!! Black lining is a PAIN!! I spent about one hour doing a set of legs, as there was more "detail" on them than i had first thought. In the end, they are almost complete, just need to do some cleaning up of the lining and do a few patches here and there, that the brush i was using at the time couldnt reach. But it DOES look good! I'll hopefully start the paint process on the Torso for it soon as well, as well as touch up the base a bit, but otherwise, everything is going ok, for that one mini anyway.

As for March Goals, i will list them up within a day or two, however i know march wont be too bad time wise, so im hoping i should easily be able to get some time here and there to do some work. Pictures will hopefully be loaded at the end of the week, assuming my net is back up.




-TAS

No comments: