Saturday, February 26, 2005

Did a wee bit of painting....

Since im trying to be ordered (yet remember everything, ill just list updates, army by army).

Space Wolves
- I actually started slapping on the basecoat for some of my undercoated minis. Man, the test minis werent the best ones to use (model wise) as i didnt factor in the amount of 'detail' on the models, so it makes black lining a pain in the rear. None the less, i have actually started on these pups.

- Started thinking about my Wolf Guard Battle Leader and im thinking i might use some Chaos Warrior parts to create him, but im still uncertain at this point in time. I want a nice characterful Battle Leader, but i fear using the Chaos Warrior parts may act to diminish some of that Character.

- I think i finally decided to use the Thunderwolf (IIRC) as my Great Company Badge. Thank gawd for the transfers, as the other badges that arent on the transfers would take ages to paint on etc.

Thousand Sons
- So im making more progress. The Test mini now has a good coat of black on it and is ready for base coating etc. I took a pic of the model in its undercoated glory, but its so dark, you cant really see anything. I think i need a second light source (well lamp) so i can flank the lamps for the model.


Its funny how at the end of the month im only starting to head out on my goals for feb. With Feb coming to an end and March beginning, ill be placing up new goals for march. At this rate in time, they wont be big, as ill be looking at probably trying to finish the TS test mini and half the grey hunters pack. Im sure ill do some modelling work, but thats random and unpredictable, however i do want to work on my blood claws soon, before all the ideas in my head spill out and are forgotten.

Keep watching this space, as there actually MAY be another update tomorrow!




-TAS

No comments: