Saturday, February 19, 2005

Finally, some good news!!

Since i didnt want to start my post with the same phrase in 3 posts in a row, i changed it :)

Anyway, the good news is, i had a few minutes to properly set my painting table back up so ive got all my boxes set out, the minis im working on in front of me and my tools all out. The other good news was that i also managed to glue my Thousand Sons test mini to his base (finally). Had to give his feet a good clean up again, just to remove any dried glue and other stuff, put some glue on his feet and just stuck him to his base and the last i checked it was holding. So i may be able to slap on some primer and everything on him this weekend!!

As for my Wolves, we'll see, i know i undercoated 4 of them, so i may continue painting them or see how im going on the others. Trying to avoid things like bolters and shoulder pads as i want to do some work on them. Otherwise, we shall see :)




-TAS

No comments: