Sunday, February 06, 2005

If Only Ahriman Knew..........

How annoying it makes things after the Rubric of Ahriman!!

So yeah, i started working on my Thousand Sons tonight, and lets see, the test mini for the paint scheme didnt want to be glued to its base, the cleanin up process was a pain, particularly mold lines on pewter and lastly, glueing in general is just damn annoying!!

I sent an email to Simon (Master Avoghai for you B&Cers) askin' for some tips to combat the above. I also need to ask Simon for a step by step guide for DIY 'Head Dresses' for Thousand Sons, as he made one for his Defiler and it came out great!

Saw a nice idea on the B&C tonight for basing. Basically what had been done was plastic card (like Mobile phone recharge cards) were cut up and placed on the base and voila, easy tiling effect. I'll definitely have to keep that in mind, especially when i start my sisters! I also need to invest in some sand or small gravel for basing as well!! The Space Wolves are going ok, i still feel they arent 'wolfy' enough, but i guess thats just my Perfectionist side! Got a few ideas for a Wolf Guard Battle Leader, and im thinking ill use a Chaos Warrior as the basis for the model. I just need to make sure that i finalise any possible wargear for him, just in case i need to do some magnet work!

Thats about it for me for this post, i suspect i wont be getting any new pics of my Wolves until much later down the track (Sorry Tobias :P). Might try and get some Shots of my Thousand Sons if all goes well.



-TAS

No comments: