Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Minor Pic Update

As promised, here is a pic update. I would have uploaded the pic to My blog, but it wouldnt let Me, so I just put it onto photobucket. The painting wasnt too bad, they havent been touched since however. The base in the front however is "complete" (except the actual snow parts). The rear Grey Hunters are all at various stages here and there, with another 4 undercoated and at various stages.

Enjoy the pic. I might do another pic update in the next few days, as I wanna start on the concept art for the V2 incarnation of My EC marines.

Paint in Progress Grey Hunters



-TAS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They (still) look good. I think I've seen them before...about a year ago or so.
I'm avoiding my study atm...

Anonymous said...

btw 11.53 pm atm.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Those ones are different IIRC, as I didnt have any pics of them done up in My folders. Whether they grow from that, who knows haha... We shall see..


-TAS

Anonymous said...

maybe..just maybe if I leave my nids in the box till after this semester they will be modelled and painted ready to digest worlds.

mmm I'm not taking any chances, I will paint again next weekend.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, I keep thinking that too, but the only thing that happens is the fickle dust gods come into play. I'll see how things go for weekend painting, won't make any promises as always.


-TAS

Erwin said...

d00d you're actually doin stuff, eh?

looking nice. I'll post my new stuff when it's done. Why no WIPs?

cause then you'll see that my painting fucks up some superbly converted marines :'(

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Haha, I use the term "doing stuff" very loosely these days.

Heh, I would post WIPs, but I havent done much to warrant that. If I get around to doing the V2 EC marines, Ill of course post WIP shots of them.

Im sure your painting doesnt suck that much Erwin, although I know what you mean about painting fucking up nicely converted minis. Done that enough times as it is.

As always keep watching this spot, and thats the new word verification. Gawd, all that just to combat spam *shakes head*


-TAS