Monday, September 26, 2005

Another Minor Update

The clean up started yesterday, so My chair for My desk is clear of the pile high of 40K books and what nots. Of course I looked at My shelf with WDs, Codicies and what not and realised it needs to move, as its making the shelf sag. So I'll have to find a way around that in some stage and time. the only thing about moving it is that I like where they are as its convenient (only a turn away from My painting desk). So decisions, decisions indeed.

I have returned to EC.net, B&C and the AotL forum boards and good grief, I didnt bother to read half the posts as there were TOO many...... I about blew My brains out looking through the forums. But I am back nonetheless.

As for a pic update, if I have time tonight and remember to, Ill get a few snaps of the SW minis I was working on til I stopped.

Thats about it, check back in and I'll see if I have a pic update.


-TAS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.