Thursday, September 29, 2005

*Confusion*

It is a pain in the backside when you take a break, come back to the hobby, and then, of all things, to be confused at what you were doing. Thank GOODNESS I made the blog!! Going to go do some constructive work in a tick, not sure what exactly, but it will be SOMETHING constructive to say the least. I might try to finish the SoB color test or work on my hunters, not sure which.

I printed out pics of the finished EC marines I did so I can do some quick sketches/drawings of the next revision, should be interesting and when they are finished, I'll scan the images and put them up on the blog, so everyone can see my crazy thoughts. So each page will be full of all sorts of ideas, scribbles etc.

In other blog related news, Ive turned on the word verification, that way, no more unwanted spam. Of course, it means there is another step to the replying process, so sorry for that, but Ive seen enough spam come through my blog as it is. Plus its useless comments anyway, so why bother.

Thats about it really, I may post later on depending if I do any constructive while at the painting desk etc.



-TAS

No comments: