Friday, September 23, 2005

Bit of an Update

Thought I would make a quick update on things (plus I'm at "work" atm, and cant be stuffed doing anything else right at this very moment).

Still been a while since I last picked up a brush, but that happens I guess, but I havent been dead from the hobby. Finished reading the last Inquisitor War Trilogy book - Chaos Child last week, and well, I found it a tad bit disappointing really. The first two books had sufficient momentum to keep going and the build up was great, but come the final book, things started to get a lil boring. Started reading Space Wolf this week though, and so far, its been very interesting, although the novel is mainly based about the beginnings of Ragnar (from what I can tell, and Ive read up to over half the book already) it has been very interesting and attention grabbing. This weekend, Im going to TRY and clean up the 40K section of My room a bit, get those stacks of WDs, Codicies and what not off My chair and put them into My shelf, which I KNOW cant handle that stack, which means I need a new shelf of sorts. So I suspect this weekend will bring a bit of re-arrangements to My room (yet again). I'll TRY and get something done, but I doubt it, although after seeing a Showcase Word Bearers army in WD, Im tempted to start re-designing some of My EC marines (especially since I found out how BETTER I am at modelling and painting with My Wolves). Alas, see how time goes, if anything, I may go through the bits box again and get bits and pieces out again.

Otherwise, thats about it as always. Although, Tobias, any idea when the BT codex comes out? I'd imagine the next few months, as I havent seen it as a Pre-Release in WD yet.




-TAS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

OMG. Commercial boy has found the way to your blog too! Purge him.

Good to see an update. Now go clean up your room, and don't stash that Nid codex to far away.
And go comment or something on my bloggie :P

Erwin said...

lol, he lives! ..........more or less

good to hear you're back on the warpath!

Doesn't matter if nothing gets finished soon.
Just post some stuff when you do get it done then :P:P.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

@ Arjan - Yeah I know... Im thinking Ill have to go and delete that random ass post *groans*. And yes I will do that clean up at some stage or another. and of course I wont stash the 'Nid codex too far away, it'll be in My shelf, unless I run out of space. Collecting WD seems to take up alot of space, if I put ALL My WDs back into it, a good 2/3s to 3/4s of that one row will be WDs. And yeah.. I'll comment one day :P

@ Erwin - Yeah Im alive.. more or less :P I have a feeling I have some stuff of things I should take pics off since they werent done before, so I might try doing that later this weekend and take things from there. Don't think anything will get finished anytime soon, but damn, I can make a start on ALOT of stuff!!



-TAS

Anonymous said...

Wow, an update..! Give us some pics and I will wake up from my slumber! ;)

Still haven´t got back to the B&C..?

Tobias

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, Ive got My Digicam batteries having a charge overnight, and I saw some models that I can take pics off, while they are in their current WIP/PIP states. Suffice to say, a pic update will occur soon My friend!

Havent hit the B&C yet, but by the end of this week I shall be back (also waiting on My net at home to have the bandwidth reset). So you shall once again see The Angelus Sanctus lurking through the halls of the B&C once more!!



-TAS

Anonymous said...

Didn't you have problems the last time when you tried charging them..?
I just borrowed the digicam from my dad's work to take pics of the lictor. The batteries were already charged on that one.
Next to that I finally started on my carnifex..so it might be finished before Christmas (yeah right).

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Nah, just havent used them in a wee while, so Im giving them a quick juice up. Hopefully take some pics tonight since My bandwidth is back to normal levels.


-TAS