Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Minor SoB Update

Yeah, I'd say start worrying now, after all, TWO updates within two days, surely that can only mean madness??

Anyway, as the title suggests, this is pretty much an SoB "rant". Their bases are done (well, the random bolter shells on the ground, could use a quick wash, but that's about it really). The Sisters have had their lil "slits" cut off, so tomorrow (assuming I have the time to as I need to be in bed horribly early) I just need to touch up their feet and then glue them onto the base and voila 95% of a small group of SoB done. That way i can put them aside into the case and work on their backpacks etc etc. Other than that, I keep forgetting to do the metal coat onto the test minis I am using for my Cryx (it is REALLY starting to bug me now). Although as I said before I do need an early night tomorrow, so some of this stuff might not be done til around thursday night when I have more time.

That is pretty much it!




-eTAS

No comments: