Saturday, January 22, 2005

Im sooo slow its not funny >.<

So im making the SLOWEST progress ever on my grey hunters EVER! I made a lil "agreement" with Tobias aka Wolf Lord Duregar and yeah well, he has probably done more work than i have! I was thinking about it today and i realised i might wanna GS my pack parkings on my grey hunters as well and i about started screaming inside my head! So yeah, i should get my grey hunters finished in say.... 2065.

I could say ill TRY to do some work this weekend, but ive got alot of things to do around the house and my sleeping habits as of late have been very very poor, so i doubt ill touch them this weekend (sadly enough).

However, i am getting a SD card for the camera, so ill be able to load up on pics easily etc and not drain the poor camera batteries whilst transfering my files across. Thank goodness my laptop has a 4 in 1 card reader.

Oh well, one day i guess...



-TAS

No comments: