Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Few Ideas

Hmmm, so i saw some stuff on the net (Ebay and B&C) that gave me a few ideas.

Anyway, as for B&C, i saw some work by Mountain Angel, who added some chains to his minis (Im assuming from the Chaos Vehicle Accessory Sprue). Anyway it looked great and for me, i thought it would be a great Hellraiser-isque idea for my Emperor's Children.

As for Ebay, i saw a nice Defiler conversion. Instead of having it as the stock standard stuff, it was made into a more Scorpion look, which i think looks fantastic for it. Second time ive seen such a Design (First was in the V4 Rule Book), but thats what im thinking about for my Defiler (when the time comes).

Otherwise, everything else is still slow moving, but im getting there. I just plopped Bel'akor out to dry from his soapy bath.

Oh, that reminds me, i got the Inquisitor Rulebook a few days ago, not too bad. I also need to stat making this blogger a bit more 'known'.

Hopefully ill get some more undercoating done by the end of this week (not doing well at meeting my January goal). Also waiting for some news in regards to the AotL site about Admin access to keep that running.



-TAS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just me Testing to see that the Commenting actually works here :)



-TAS