Monday, January 24, 2005

I think Im insane, but im not sure.

So after much browsing through the B&C, and seeing the things i can do to models after watching my Grey Hunters move off the production line, i am once again faced with the dilemma, do i redo my EC are not? I mean some of them are ok atm, but given what i intended to do with them and the the ones that have already come out, well, its going to be interesting.

So ill keep thinking about it, unless my Grey Hunters turn out to be marine marvels, in which i will redo my EC marines without hesitation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WLD here, hehe, I´ve finally remember to actually post a comment... :I
Have you done any work this week..? January is about to end, what do you think of the February´s goal as having finished the assembling of the Grey Hunters..? :) Maybe started to undercoat them..?
Anyways, I´m keeping an eye on this place... ;)

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Duregar!! Took you long enough!!

Now have i done any work this week? Well im going to assume you mean 40K wise, in which i would have to say NO! So in the 2 days left of january, there is NO way ill make my goal, so they are spilling over into feb *sighs*. I did start undercoating 2 of them, so i kinda started painting haha. So yeah, they will probably spill over into next month. I also want to add a few more goals, but im not sure if it would be overkill *shrugs*. Ill create a new post detailing my Feb Goals :)

Watch this space =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Duregar here, how´s it going, what are you working on at the moment..? I might get a whip to "encourage" you to work harder... ;)

I´ve managed to get a few old Cadians and Catachans myself... 8)

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Howdy!!

At this point in time, the last thing i worked on were my Thousand Sons, although i havent restored my painting set up yet, so i havent done anything as of late. This week and next week are horribly when it comes to finding time to do stuff. But im hoping this weekend i can get my painting table back and do a lil bit more work here and there :)