Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Not dead yet!

Thought I would do a very quick post mentioning that i am NOT dead (again) but very pressed for time these days, since I am working O/T at work and have been now for the past 5 odd weeks. Naturally as a result, my time to paint and what have ye not has been severely decreased. However with the Xmas/New Years break coming up soon i should hopefully get some time back (that and what time i can get on weekends). Next 'major' update i do ill make sure i include some pictures.



-eTAS

4 comments:

Arjan said...

well my paint update got postponed because I forgot the box with all my paints..
A friend brought some paint, but there was no scab red, no red gore and no bestial brown. So no real progress there.

I did however decide to NEVER start with necrons. Immortals really suck when it comes to putting them together *CURSES*.

The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, I can safely say I haven't gone down the path of making a Necron army yet (thought about it, but haven't done anything for it).

Weekend painting idea got blown out of the window as we got offered double-time to work on both Sat and Sun.

On the upside, the extra money is always a good thing...



-eTAS

Arjan said...

my warriors are steadily being painted. Should have em done in a day or 2-3 if large parts of the day don't get slept away ;)

Arjan said...

just spamming your blog...all 3 warriors are done. Back to gaunts I guess. I'm building up for a small apocalypse battle..and will get wooped by a baneblade there.