Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Ink!!

Two days of activity... In a row... SORCERY YOU SAY?!?!? Not quite, but close to. After gaining an hour or two back in my evening i managed to lay on the first purple ink layer onto my 'wretch and i must say, it looks so pretty. Thus far i am definitely liking how it is turning out and cant wait to apply the blue coat. Of course after that i have no idea how things are going to turn out, but oh well!

However tonight was mainly an inking night, so i did some minor inking on my Aspiring Sorcerer so i can finish up these silly gold parts and move onto the next stuff. Although now that i think about it i wished i had done some of the silver areas already since i'll be doing some of those later on when i do the gold highlights (to this day my best metal work i swear has been on my AotL terminators). Hopefully i'll get pictures up this weekend!



-eTAS

1 comment:

Arjan said...

sorcery..well hell yes it's magic!
I'm looking forward to seeing pics!!
I'll try and get some decent work done this weekend too!
In the meanwhile there's a Mig 29 WIP on the bloggie :)

oh yeah: good to see you're 'back'.