Thursday, November 30, 2006

Minor Spring Cleaning

With the increased cases of spam making it through blogs, especially after that one piece of spam commentary that managed to break through the word verification, i have taken steps to now make my blog registered users only (sorry for those who post as anonymous). In theory this should mean only folk signed up via blogger will be able to post comments which should offer a tad bit more protection against these damn spam bots who clearly have nothing better to do (then again, they are bots, its not like they choose to do what they do).

In terms of actual update? Well i did get a Protectorate of Menoth Battlegroup the other day from ebay (at half price). I knew it was brand new, but I didn't think it was still in its shrink wrap (let alone be a dated box - totally different internal packaging, b/w stat cards).

I did start up doing some cleaning on models here and there the other week, so i should really sit down and see what was happening there. I also need to pick up the water effects stuff off ebay (should do that next week) so i can really start moving into getting some of this WM/Hordes stuff done before the end of the year. That also reminds me, I wanted to see if i could find snow flock from ebay too.

That is pretty much it (might pick up HH Vol4 + Eldar BF next week though).



-eTAS

2 comments:

Arjan said...

I think the last major spammer WAS logged in..cause his/here/it's name was in blue.

Anyways: I'm going to update this morning wheeeeeeeee.
I'll just MAKE time.

the e-bay thing..did they have old stat cards? So you can't really use them (the cards)? Guess that's why they were that cheap. But you can easily make your own cards can't you?

check ze update in about 30 minutes or so :)

The Angelus Sanctus said...

I swear their name was still anonymous, but oh well. See how it goes I guess.

Nah, the stat cards are fine. The only difference is the old ones are still in b/w while the new cards are all in color (also Warcasters have two cards vs one with all their stuff listed out). But in terms of game play, old cards dont affect anything.


-eTAS